a s i a


view all my other world banknotes alphabetically

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

Asia here is only referred to Southern Asia and the rest of Western (Middle East) and Central Asia. I have separated SouthEast Asia and East Asia with different links here.


many of the banknotes posted here do not need descriptions. the designs are beautiful enough for me to add any more details - a picture is worth a thousand words

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"


.Syria - 1997 to 1998 Issues Odd Notes

Syria notes issued between 1997 to 1998. These are odd notes that I have in my collection. I do not believe there was any full set issued in a given year for Syria recent issues. 

Fifty Pounds
ND1998, P107
Reverse
 Five Hundred Pounds
ND1998, P110
Reverse
 One Thousand Pounds
Dated 1997, P111c
Reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment