a s i a


view all my other world banknotes alphabetically

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

Asia here is only referred to Southern Asia and the rest of Western (Middle East) and Central Asia. I have separated SouthEast Asia and East Asia with different links here.


many of the banknotes posted here do not need descriptions. the designs are beautiful enough for me to add any more details - a picture is worth a thousand words

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"


.Bhutan - 2000 Prints

Three notes issued in 1980. I personally find these kinds of designs very nice and to me very desirable. They are not over designed nor are they over crowded with various security features added to the notes. To me a banknote tells a thousand stories and should be treated as a work of art and not simply just a negotiable instrument. This is just my own personal opinion. I do not believe these notes are rare nor expensive to buy either.

Ten Ngultrum
ND2000, King Jigme Singye Wangchuck, P22
Reverse - Paro Dzong palace
 Fifty Ngultrum
ND2000, King Jihme Dorji Wangchuk, P24
Reverse - Tongsa Dzong palace
 One Hundred Ngultrum
ND2000, King Jigme Singye Wangchuck, P25
Reverse - Tashichho Dzong palace

No comments:

Post a Comment