a s i a


view all my other world banknotes alphabetically

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

Asia here is only referred to Southern Asia and the rest of Western (Middle East) and Central Asia. I have separated SouthEast Asia and East Asia with different links here.


many of the banknotes posted here do not need descriptions. the designs are beautiful enough for me to add any more details - a picture is worth a thousand words

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"


.Looking for exchange partners

Dear friends and visitors

If you are a collector from the Middle East and would like to exchange uncirculated banknotes with me, please feel free to contact me for a chat. Any proposals are most welcomed.

Leave a message on any of my postings and I will come back to you. Your message with email details will not be published unless you want me to.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Prasanna & I m from India. I m a World Banknote Collector. My Email Address is prasannavav@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prasan you add me in facebook.

    https://www.facebook.com/worldhobbyzone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Prasan

    You can add me in Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/worldhobbyzone

    ReplyDelete