a s i a


view all my other world banknotes alphabetically

| a | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z |

Asia here is only referred to Southern Asia and the rest of Western (Middle East) and Central Asia. I have separated SouthEast Asia and East Asia with different links here.


many of the banknotes posted here do not need descriptions. the designs are beautiful enough for me to add any more details - a picture is worth a thousand words

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"


.Kyrgyzstan - ND1993 Issue Kyrgyz Republic

Here are the first three fractional tyiyn banknotes issued by Kyrgyzstan following the break up of the Soviet empire in 1991. Kyrgyzstan obtains its independence on 25.12.1991 and the Soviet Union empire ceased to exist the following day. There are two varieties for this series, but I am not sure which one did I have without checking them. My guess is that these are from the second prints.

Kyrgyz Republic
One Tyiyn, ND1993 P1Reverse
Ten Tyiyn, ND1993 P2
Reverse
Fifty Tyiyn, ND1993 P3
Reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment